This is a side blog. I can not follow people under it.
I post spoilers. They are tagged as 'spoilers' or 'dofspoilers' and sometimes both. I also tag individual book spoilers.
Please read the F.A.Q. before messaging me!
Karou (from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor)
i apologize for the horrible anatomy…
|For the ship thing: Ziraz please!|
I’m sososo sorry I took long to answer I’ve been computerless/packed with things at school.
- Who’s more dominant: Liraz
- Who’s the cuddler: um, I’m not actually sure they’d cuddle considering how Liraz doesn’t really like to have physical contact.. but if it were to happen, I’d say Ziri.
- Who’s the big spoon/little spoon: eehm, I’d say they switch
- What’s their favorite non-sexual activity: I’d say they enjoy flying together. Like, if they need to unwind after a particularly difficult day, they’ll just silently slip away and just fly aimlessly and talk or just enjoy spending some quiet together time (
also I still don’t think they’d do sexual activities but that’s besides the point here).
- Who cooks: None of them actually knows how to cook before the war’s over, but then Ziri decides to learn and becomes a pretty good cook.
- Who comes home drunk at 3am: neither? I think neither
- Who kills the spiders: Liraz t b h
- Who falls asleep first: Liraz
- A head canon: connecting this with the cooking thing, Ziri learns to cook and eventually tries to teach Liraz, who at first can’t get the hang of it and is horrible at it and gets in a crappy mood every time so Ziri relents. But Liraz is determined so she starts practicing secretly and like asks Karou for tips (on sworn word that she won’t tell) and eventually actually becomes pretty good at cooking. (tho she rarely cooks for others)
- Their relationship summed up in a gif:
hi fandom i just wanted to inform you that i have returned to le college and will probably continue to be rly ded because of it ahahaha [sobbing]
unless we get movie news or smth
i just wanted to clarify some things
artists know the risk they are taking when they post their art online. people are inevitably going to take it apart, color edit it, flip it around or otherwise post it uncredited.
saying that an artist shouldn’t post their work if they don’t want it bastardized is probably the stupidest stance on this subject you could take. if all artists followed this line of reasoning, there would be no art on the internet.
when an artist posts their work, they are trusting you to enjoy it respectfully. and when you betray that trust either knowingly or unknowingly, it’s like saying the artist’s time, skills and thoughts aren’t worth anything.
you are NOT entitled to an artists work just because they decided to trust you enough to share it with you.
an artist is within their right to feel upset that someone has used their work in a way they never intended it to be used. they are within their right to ask for it to stop and not happen again.
just because it’s “bound to happen” doesn’t mean it’s any less deplorable.
|Just something I've been thinking about, and it's such a tiny thing, but I keep seeing people in the fandom drawing cute little hybrid creatures for the hummingbird moths, and like that's good and all but hummingbird moths are a thing that actually exists for real???|
At first I was very confused by this ask because I thought you were thinking the little chimaera things people have been drawing were real.
Then I looked up “hummingbird moth” and holy frick I NEVER KNEW THOSE EXISTED!!!!
i couldnt look for long though because of my moth fear ahahah;;;
gods and stardust — "Ladies and gentlemen," said the anchorman from his desk in New York City. His voice was very grave, without a hint of morbid delight. "This body was unearthed only yesterday from a mass grave at the edge of the Sahara Desert."
1. the murder — nico muhly // 2. esmerelda — ben howard // 3. pretty wicked things — dawn richard // 4. everything goes dark — the hoosiers // 5. far from home — five finger death punch // 6. abraham’s song (bibio remix) — dm stith // 7. birdsong — the battle of land and sea // 8. and the world was gone — snow ghosts // 9. fire — noah gundersen // 10. bloodstream — ed sheeran // 11. the fear — ben howard // 12. ritornare — ludovico einaudi
Goal in life is to be as feared, and beautiful and vulnerable and strong as Liraz.
And do you know Tangris and Bashees? No? Perhaps by their popular name, then. The Shadow That Live.